The following are the requirements before State/LGA will be available for selection: -
Step 1 - Letter from State Government to Permanent Secretary/Principal Registrar of Marriage, Ministry of Interior, Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1 , Garki-Abuja seeking Approval to conduct Statutory Marriages in Nigeria.
The letter should include the following;
1 . State Government Representative Details:
- Name of Government Representative
- Email of Government Representative
- Address of Govemment Representative
- Phone number of Government Representative
2. LGA Marriage Registrar Details:
- Name of LGA Marriage Registrar(s)
- Phone number of LGA Marriage Registrar(s)
- Email Address of LGA Marriage Registrar(s)
- Address of LGA Marriage Registry(s)
Once the Permanent Secretary/Principal Registrar of Marriage approves the application, the State/LGA will be available for selection to conduct Statutory Marriage in Nigeria.