Step 1 - Documents for Uploads
- Copy of the Marriage Certificate.
- Sworn affidavit in support of claim.
- A photograph showing the Registrar or the Minister with the couple or Photograph of the Couple at the wedding.
- Police Extract where marriage certificate is not available.
- Recent Passport photograph of the couple.
* All these documents should be uploaded
Step 2 - Husband Marriage Details and Wife Marriage Details
- The Couple's Marriage Details should be the same with what you have in your Marriage Certificate.
Step 3 - Husband Information and Wife Information
- The Couple's current information will be entered in this section.
Step 4 - Witness
- The details of the two (2) witnesses should be the same with what you have in your Marriage Certificate.
PLACE OF WORSHIP RE-CERTIFICATION:
All Places of Worship which intend to be licensed must complete the following:
- Identity Card of Place of Worship Representative.
- Certificate of Occupancy.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- First 5 pages and the last page of Place of Worship Constitution.
- Ordination Certificate of Minister.
- Photographs of the Interior and Exterior Views of the Place of Worship. *Two Copies Each*
- Minister’s Identification.
- Passport Photographs of Minister.
- Power of Attorney.