Step 1 - Documents for Uploads
- Copy of the Marriage Certificate
- Sworn affidavit in support of claim
- A photograph showing the Registrar or the Minister with the couple or photograph of the couple at the wedding.
- Police extract where marriage certificate is not available
- Recent passport photograph of the couple
* All these documents should be uploaded
Step 2 - Husband Marriage Details and Wife Marriage Details
- The couple's marriage details should be the same with what you have in your marriage certificate.
Step 3 - Husband Information and Wife Information
- The couple's current information will be entered in this section.
Step 4 - Witness
- The details of the two (2) witnesses should be the same with what you have in your marriage certificate.
PLACE OF WORSHIP RE-CERTIFICATION:
All places of worship which intend to be licensed must complete the following:
- Identity Card Of Place of Worship Representative
- Certificate Of Occupancy
- Certificate Of Incorporation
- First Five Pages and The Last Page of Place of Worship Constitution
- Ordination Certificate of Minister
- Photographs of the Interior and Exterior Views of the Place of Worship *Two Copies Each*
- Minister’s Identification
- Passport Photographs of Minister
- Power of Attorney