LGA REPRESENTATIVE REQUIRMENTS
Requirements on Approval of the Local Government Registry for the Conduct of Statutory Marriage:
- Photographs of the Interior and Exterior view of the Registry.
- Conducive environment for public gathering.
- Adequate ventilation of the environment.
- Enough Entry and Exist points.
- Fire extinguishers strategically mounted.
- Public Address System.
- Fireproof cabinet for safe keeping of valuable documents.
- Electricity supply and backup generator.
- Water closet system with adequate water supply.
- Adequate parking space.
- Health and Safety standards.
LGA Marriage Registrar and Deputy Registrar Details:
- Two Passport Photograph.
- Staff identity Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- State of Origin Certificate.
- Educational Certificate.
- First Promotion Letter.
- Last Promotion Letter.
Note: All documents should be uploaded.